Make your own Dalgona coffee – a new favorite food trend in Korea
Korea’s beloved snack becomes the newest trend in Cafes. It’s ingredients include melted sugar and baking soda. This snack usually has different patterns pressed on it before cooling down. The coffee was given its nickname in South Korea due to how a lot it tastes like the retro toffee-like sweet dalgona.
Dalgona coffee ?
Dalgona coffee is a drink that’s meant to be made at home and shared on-line. Made with equal elements immediate coffee, sugar and water that’s whipped to take a seat atop a glass of milk like an enormous, foamy hat, dalgona iced coffee is the latest fashionable drink that may rival latte artwork for being photogenic Instagram-bait.
When you resolve to make it by hand, simply fake you’re getting in some mild train, not that you just’re simply doing it for the ’gram.
• 2 tbsp immediate coffee (I used Folger’s)
• 2 tbsp sugar
• 2 tbsp sizzling water
• 1 cup milk
1. Mix immediate coffee, sugar, and sizzling water in a small mixing bowl.
2. Utilizing a hand mixer, beat the combination for three to five minutes, or till the colour modifications to golden brown and the combination takes on a thick consistency.
3. Pour the milk right into a tall glass with a couple of ice cubes in it and prime with the combination, utilizing a spatula to coax it out of the bowl. Take an image, publish with #달고나커피, stir and luxuriate in.
– You can also make this recipe with sizzling chocolate combine as an alternative of immediate coffee.
– Use instant coffee
Step 1: Pour the instant coffee and sugar into the same cup. Depending on your preference for sweet drinks, you can add sugar if you want.
Step 2: Add 2-3 tablespoons of boiling water, then use the mixer to beat the mixture until it becomes fluffy.
Step 3: Put milk and ice in a cup and pour the beaten coffee mixture on top.
I know this isn’t a Nespresso based drink but darn it’s good. You should try!