Natural Recipe Whiten Your Teeth At Home
- 10 Grain Strawberry
- Half Teaspoon Carbonate
Preparation and implementation:
- Wash the strawberries in a container.
- Bring the strawberries to the consistency of the mash.
- Add the carbonate on the straw-like straw and mix well.
- Soak your toothbrush in this mix and gently brush your teeth for about 5 minutes.
- Wash your mouth with plenty of water and brush again with normal toothpaste.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
- You can substitute strawberry for lemon zest or orange zest.
- You can apply this application every 10 days.
- When you do tooth whitening 4-5 times, you will have a visible whitening.
- With malic acid in the content of the strawberry, plaque formation will be prevented in your teeth and dental bleedings will be eliminated. Carbonate is the general formula of the sodium bicarbonate because it will foam during brushing.
- In terms of dental health it is not the only solution to brush your teeth.