Here’s why you should start use aloe vera
Aloe vera is a product of the prickly but succulent aloe vera plant, which has been used in herbal medicine for thousands of years due to its healing, rejuvenating and soothing properties.
1. HOW DOES IT AFFECT DIABETES?
Preliminary research suggests that intake of aloe vera juice can help improve blood glucose levels andmay therefore be useful in treating people with diabetes.
Aloe has also been linked with:
– Decreased blood lipids (fats) in patients with abnormally high levels of these molecules in the blood (e.g. some people with type 2 diabetes ) and/or acute hepatitis (liver disease).
– Swelling and faster healing of wound injuries. Leg wounds and ulcers are common complications of diabetes , and they typically take longer time to heal than in healthy non-diabetic individuals.
These positive effects are thought to be due to the presence of compounds such as lectins, mannans and anthraquinones.
2. HEALTH BENEFITS
As well as being mainly used to help soothe and heal skin problems and irritations, aloe vera also:
- Supports digestive system health
- Helps treat constipation
- Helps the healing process in regards to both pain and inflammation
- Prevents scars after surgery
- Aids dental health
3. ALOE VERA SUGAR IS COOL
Sugar aloe vera is a nutritious drink, this dish is cooked with natural ingredients so it is not hot or chemical, very good for everyone especially on hot days, the body exudes a lot of heat then a glass of water Cool is what makes the body stronger.
– Aloe vera rinse, peel off the green skin. – Cut the meat into small pieces, pomegranate seeds, wash away the greasy residue.
– Soak with cold water with 1 spoon of salt and lemon juice (1 fruit) for about 20 minutes to remove bitterness
– Wash aloe vera again and take it into a bowl, mix with 100 grams of alum sugar – Let sugar penetrate into aloe vera for about 20 minutes.
– Cook 1.5 liters of filtered water and 220 grams of alum sugar and pandan leaves until all is dissolved.
-Drink finished, you put in the bottle to drink the refrigerator gradually.
Aloe vera is an extremely versatile plant. You’ll be amazed at how many ways you can use this aloe vera to support your health and beauty regimen. Not only does Aloe Vera help dry skin conditions, the one with oily skin benefits using Aloe Vera, too.
4. ALOE VERA GEL
Aloe Vera has been used as the go-to plant for all kinds of skin troubles. Growing Aloe Vera at home is quite easy so we want to tempt to you make your own aloe vera gel at home. Follow these easy steps:
1. Wash your hands and disinfect a knife, a chopping board, a glass bowl, a spoon, a fork and, if you have it, a blender.
2. Chop one big leaf and let it drain for few minutes (it will release a dark yellow resin that contains latex, slightly irritating to skin).
3. Peel the leaf and scoop the gel out with a spoon or knife.
4. Whisk the pulp with a fork or use a food processor until a clear gel is formed.
5. If you make a batch for more than 1 mask, please add 1-2% preservative (for example citric acid o preservatives for water-based products ) but we recommend to keep the gel refrigerated and use it within a week.
6. Have fun adding essential oils (never exceed 1%).
This humble plant, which possesses a wide range of water nutrients, minerals and a long list of rich compounds, has been used for various health benefits from antiquity until today.